Wednesday, March 30, 2016

changed the ending

Nora: i knew i was unhappy all along i just hope Helmer changes or did i take this to far leaving the children also. [thinking to herself]

Helmer: what about the kids Nora ! [trying to convince Nora]

Nora: [she turns around] What about the kids?

Helmer: [starts to cry] look Nora, im sorry of the way i have been treating you i just have not realized what i have done. They say you never know what you had until you lose it and well Nora, your something that i dont want to lose. I dont wanna see OUR family be torn apart. I learned my lesson and for now on i will no longer treat you as if you were a doll. You will be treated as my queen Nora.

Nora: Look Helmer if i stay you gotta promise you will change or i cant do this anymore.

Helmer: I will change for you my love.

Nora: Promise?? .... i will stay for you but only if you change.

Helmer: I will i promise. [goes to hug her]

Nora: [goes back into the house to see the children] Kids what would you guys like for dinner?

Helmer: Its okay Nora i got todays dinner you dont always have to do things around here.

Nora: Ahh i can see a change in you already Helmer.

          Narrator: Happily they all live together and as the years go by things then something very big changed for Nora and her family..............

2 comments:

  1. I like how you made Helmer realize that he did wrong and he's now making it up to her

    ReplyDelete